Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the park!

Last night we went to the park near our house. A quick, fun walk with my little men. Adrian is so fun. We get near the entrance to the park and he says "MOM! It's THIS way! Follow me!" hahaha and he takes off running through the gates.

Michael met us there and when Adrian saw him he came running and gave him a big hug. He looked at me and said "i love you" and i said "I love you too bugga" and he (as he's walking away) looks back at me, exasperated, and says "NO. mom. I love MICHAEL" jerk. hahaha.

After playing on the slides and things for a while, I sat down in the grass with Zayuh and blew bubbles. There are apartments right near the park, and I believe a whole community of Ethiopian families live there. When I started blowing bubbles about 50 kids came running and were jumping around yelling and laughing and popping bubbles and waiting for me to blow more. They were touching my hair (dreds) and smiling at me and being so cute. Isaiah was completely enthralled with so many kids. Just sat and stared and sometimes laughed hysterically when Adrian ran by eating bubbles.

I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment